We use various methods to collect your personal information, including:
- Directly from you – where you give us Personal Information by filling in forms or by communicating with us. This includes Personal Information you provide when you:
When you contact us by phone, email or social media we may keep a record of that communication.
- create an account on our website;
- request marketing material to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- provide feedback or raise a concern or complaint.
- By automated means – when you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical information such as your IP address or information about browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Information by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also receive information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- From third parties and publicly available sources. In some instances, we may collect your Personal Information from various third parties that may include:
- analytics providers such as Google; and
- providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
“Cookies” are a standard mechanism for storing small pieces of data on a web client (i.e. the web browser on your computer). Any web server (including this one) may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser; or
- request your browser to transmit the data to the web server.
This website may store cookies on your web client in order to better serve you upon your subsequent visits to this website.
By using cookies, websites can track information about visitors’ usage of the site and provide customised content. Note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server.
Please note that most web browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. For further information about working with cookies, visit your browser manufacturer’s website or read the Wikipedia entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie).
The information generated by those cookies about your use of our websites and your current IP address will be transmitted by your browser to Google and will be stored by Google on servers in the United States of America and other countries. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for us. The IP address collected through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may choose to disable or block the Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. You may download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available on the Google website.
All the information we collect from your device is anonymous and cannot be collated to identify you personally. Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser allowing you to either accept or reject them.