2 sheets frozen puff pastry, slightly thawed
1 cup grated cheese blend
Heinz Beanz® Caramelised Onion Flavour
2 rashers rindless bacon, finely diced
1-2 spring onions, finely chopped
• If the top of the pastry is not golden or cooked enough, flip puff pastry pockets over and continue cooking for a further 1-2 minutes.
• Try adding any leftover roasted vegetables into the puff pastry pocket for a delicious snack or lunch.
Oven or air fryer method:
1. Preheat oven 210°C fan forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cut each sheet of pastry in half.
3. Cook bacon in a pan over medium heat, set aside.
4. Spoon ¼ of the cheese, Heinz Beanz Caramelised Onion Flavour, bacon and spring onion onto one side of each pastry rectangle.
5. Fold over to enclose the filling. Press down pastry edges and trim 1cm off each of the long sides. Using a fork, crimp the edges and place onto the prepared baking tray.
6. Brush the top with milk and bake for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
7. Pull out from oven once pastry is golden and let sit for two minutes and enjoy.