At Kraft Heinz, we are always interested in hearing what’s on our customers’ minds. We have a dedicated team of consultants ready to receive your comments, suggestions or concerns.
We take your communications seriously!
You can contact our Consumer Support Team via the phone by using our toll free number on 1800 037 058 (AU) or 0800 563 050 (NZ), or via post or online. Our preferred method is via the phone as this ensures all the relevant information is captured in full.
Our aim is to resolve any complaint as quickly as we can. If we can’t resolve your complaint on the spot, we’ll let you know.
In some cases, where there are complicated facts or circumstances, or further investigations are required, it might take up to several weeks to investigate your complaint and address your concerns.
We will keep you informed regarding the progress of our investigations and will get back to you with the final outcome.
To assist us, please provide us with as much information as you can, including:
- product name;
- pack size,
- best before date;
- ink jet code, usually found near the best before date.
If you have taken any relevant photographs, please send these to us as well. We encourage you not to dispose of the product in question, but store it in the fridge if you can, for us to pick it up for analysis and investigation purposes.
Competition and Consumer Law complaints
We have a dedicated Competition and Consumer Law Officer, who is responsible for reviewing Competition and Consumer Law complaints to ensure they are dealt with appropriately and fairly. Our aim is to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours (other than on weekends or public holidays) and respond to your complaints within a reasonable time.
In most cases, we expect that complaints will be investigated and a response generally provided within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex, our investigation may take longer, up to 30 business days, in which case will contact you and advise you of this.
We will keep you informed regarding the progress of our investigations and will get back to you with an outcome.
We have a dedicated Privacy Officer who is responsible for reviewing complaints and requests relating to privacy. All complaints received by the Privacy Officer will be dealt with fairly and in a timely manner considering all the circumstances of the complaint.
The Privacy Officer will generally respond to your request within 14 business days. If your complaint is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take additional time to finalise.
Complaint Resolution Process
In each case the complaints resolution process outlined below will be followed.
The Consumer Support Team member who receives your complaint will:
- Acknowledge your complaint (either during the phone call or by way of email or return phone call).
- Record your details and relevant details of your complaint in the relevant register and allocate it a unique identifying number.
- If the Consumer Support Team member can resolve the issue on the spot, they will do so and mark the status of the complaint as ‘Closed’.
- If your complaint requires further investigations or is particularly complex, we may need extra time to investigate and address your concerns. We will keep you informed about the progress of investigation and if extension of time is required.
- Upon conclusion of the investigation, we will communicate to you the following matters:
- A summary of your complaint
- The outcome of our investigation;
- The reasons for our decision, including steps taken and information used to make the decision; and
- Avenues for you to pursue, if you are unsatisfied with the decision.
Options for review
If you have raised your concerns with our Consumer Support Team and you are not satisfied with the outcome or you believe that we have not resolved your complaint fairly, then you can address your complaint to:
Product issues: Australian Government Department of Health Services https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/contact-us or its equivalent in each State
Competition and Consumer Law: Australian Competition and Consumer Commission https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us
Privacy: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au
Our free call number is 1800 037 058.
Our phone lines are open between 8.30am to 5.00pm weekdays NZ time
Feel free to send us an email at
Consumer Services Team
Locked Bag 2,